What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We use customer data for these primary purposes:
- To help you quickly find products, services, or information;
- To customize your shopping experience;
- To improve our services to you;
- To help us create content most relevant to you;
- To alert you to special offers, updated information, and other new products or services from Liz Paul
- To complete purchases.
All the above information is collected for:
- Better servicing and account maintenance;
- To seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to those services
- Making the offerings more relevant to you and your desires ensuring no spam mails go through;
- Keeping track of the transactions, to help in case of any dispute situations; dealing with inquiries, requests, or complaints and other customer care related activities; and all other general administrative and business purposes; marketing products and services; carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution;
- To effectively administer and fulfill our obligations under any agreement (if any) we may have with you;
From time to time we may ask you to update your contact & Information with us on the Website or Participating Website, contact center, or through any other approved channels.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our Contact Us information.
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Please be sure to include your email address, full name, and your question(s) and, if applicable, specifically what information you do not want to receive.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you have any other questions or clarifications regarding privacy or have questions about practices, please contact us via email lizpaul.in.